Friday, August 14, 2009

What if I “had” a girlfriend...

Bathing is the time when i get funny thoughts. Maybe that’s because I am not conscious enough to think sane things at 6.30 AM. The other day, this thought struck me – What if I “had” a girlfriend.

Well, the only thing that I “have” in the morning (say at 7.00AM) is breakfast. Now that includes either a sandwich, cereals or a Bun (roll as they call it in SA)

So technically speaking, I have just 3 choices that i can think of as my girlfriend – Sandwich, Bun and cereals :) . Sandwich sounds masculine so its ruled out instantly. “Cereals” sound like having multiple wives. Just like a Sheik of Saudi. Well, I am not thaaat “shaken” yet.

The only left with me is a “Bun”. Now that sounds a cute name for my girlfriend. If I marry a Bun, she would be a “house bunny” for the rest of my life

Now, consider that I’ve married a bun. How would my wife’s family be like?

Brother in law – “Bread” (as I told u, he is masculine so he qualifies for my brother in law)
Father in law – Rusk (a toasted bread that’s tough. So should be my Father in law)
Mother in law – Sauce (cuz sauce sounds like Saas in Hindi)
Sister in law – Sauce (kyon ki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi....)
my wife - a saucy house bunny

Insane isn’t it? just like me ..

No comments: